Supervisory II- Advanced (4/19-5/17/21)
April 19 @ 1:00 pm - 4:30 pm
Advance your supervision knowledge to the next level.
If have been recently promoted, working on your career goals or a seasoned supervisor, then this program is for you!
This all NEW 17- hour Level II Certificate Program, is facilitated by one of Franklin Coveys highly requested trainer’s.
This course content reinforces and delves deeper into the PERFORM model. Participants will have the opportunity for peer interaction plus the ability to discuss real-life scenarios with instructors who have extensive training and supervisory experience.
- Living the “mission;”- managing multiple priorities
- Dealing with complaints and grievances
- Interviewing job candidates
- On the job training, performance appraisals, resolving conflicts in the workplace
- Counseling “troubled” employees, correcting problem behavior, conducting disciplinary actions
- Identifying legal and diversity Issues, employee safety and making decisions in the workplace
Date: April 19- May 17
Times: 1pm – 4:30 pm
Location: 3405 Board Road, York, PA 17406
Cost (member): $685
Cost (non-member): 1000
Want to earn the Master Supervision Certificate?
Complete all 4 certificate levels; 2 elective courses and the “Master Mind Symposium” to be honored with a “Master Supervisor Certification”.
* This course is also available for onsite company specific.*