5 Star Leader -1/26-2/3/21
January 26 @ 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
This enhanced program is designed for upper management levels such as Managers, Directors and C-Level Staff.
“Five Star” leaders first manage themselves by adhering to their own personal values; thinking strategically, and grasping opportunities. They then create trust within their teams; instill a strong sense of purpose; communicate clear expectations, and build commitment to targeted results,
Replacing LDN (Leadership Development Network)
5 full day sessions spread over a few weeks, to allow implementation & follow up of methods learned.
This course will aid in:
- Increase productivity.
- Improve employee morale and retention
- Nurture future leaders.
- Increase employee engagement.
- Implement a strategic leadership style
- Build trust and loyalty; improve communication
- Create a culture of positive accountability
- Make better decisions.
- Build high-performing teams
- Unlock the full potential of your workforce
NOTE: The course is not meant for front line supervisors who are otherwise involved in the Supervisor Certification Program
Date: January 26- Feb 23
Sessions: 5 Tuesdays
Times: 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
Location: MA Training Center-3405 Board Road, York PA 17406
Member Cost: $1,675
Non Member Cost: $2,100
Lunch is included at all sessions