Basic Sales Training 2/18/21
February 18 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Its time to brush up on best practices and exercise your sales muscles.
This basic training course is designed for people who are new to sales as well as seasoned professionals.
There is something for everybody as we learn the common language of sales, how to position yourself as a sales professional, the structure of a successful sales process, and the best techniques for achieving your goals.
*Member can register for this course and Managing Sales Objections on 2/25 for $500!
*Lunch is included on both days.
Facilitated By: Aaron Jacobs – A 20 year seasoned sales professional who brings tips, techniques, and technology to create a unique and successful customer experience for his clients.
- Learning Sales Terminology
- Defining the Sales Process
- The Art & Science of Selling
- Understanding Sales Methodology
- Developing Personal Branding
- Creating a Value Proposition
- Developing Your Listening Skills Researching Prospects Understanding Prospect Sequencing
- Learning How to Cold Call
- Learning The Discovery Process
- Know the Do’s and Don’ts of Selling
- Goal Setting
- How To Plan Your Daily Sales Activities
- Creating Sales KPIs & Metrics
- Daily Huddles for Sales Teams
- Effective Role Playing
- The Importance of Qualifying Clients
- At The Desk Meetings
- Closing The Deal
- Managing Objections (basics)
- The Principles of Farming
- Asking for Referrals
- Developing The Customer Experience
Date: February 18, 2021
Times: 8 am -4 pm
Location: MA Training Center-3405 Board Road, York PA 17406
Non Member: $365