- This event has passed.
Hot Potato – Supervisory/HR (6/22)
June 22 @ 8:30 am - 12:00 pm
Supervisors and Managers need to be prepared for employee workplace situations.
Many need to be passed on as quickly as possible before they catch on fire or explode
Developing Supervisors are the company’s first line of defense from many legal actions. Know the “PlayBook”!
In this “hands-on” training, you will learn
- Staying on the right side of the law. Wage and Hour, Discrimination, Pregnancy, and more!
- Don’t be part of a cover-up! Know when investigations are needed.
- What’s the big deal?- Drugs in the Workplace
- When a band-aid won’t do- Employee Injuries
- How to CYA- Documentation dos and don’ts
- Value of Employee Coaching
Use this class to fulfill the Supervisory Elective Requirements or earn SHRM Credits
Times: 8:30 am – noon
Location: 3405 Board Road, Ste 100, York
Non Member: $ 175