- This event has passed.
SolidWorks-Fundamentals I online (8/3-8/6)
August 3, 2020 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
This class will be held online with a live interactive session!
Become more efficient with the mechanical software, with this 4 day course!
The SolidWorks-Fundamentals I, 4 day class offers exposure to the SolidWorks mechanical design software to build parametric models of parts and assemblies.
This course is required to attend Solid Works-Fundamentals II.
- Hands on Training from Top Experts!
- Create 3D Parts from 2D Sketches
- Increase Drawing Speed
- Drawing Sheets, Views, Formats & Templates
- Dimensions & Annotations
- Bill of Materials and Tables
- Performance and Display Issues
- Drawing References and Comparison
Sessions: 4 days
Times: 8 am to 5pm
Location: Virtural Live Interactive
Cost (member): 941