- This event has passed.
PLC Level 2 -(1/17-1/20/22)
January 17 @ 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Online Class With live Interactive Instruction
A-6200 ControlLogix Maint. & Troubleshooting -Level 2
Advanced Maintenance and Troubleshooting
This 32 hour, 4 day training program provides students with hands-on experience using the advance control and diagnostic capabilities.
Application troubleshooting exercises are used throughout the course to give students hands-on experience solving a variety of problems.
- Review of ControlLogix Hardware and basic concepts
- Memory Organization Review
- Addressing-Direct and Indirect
- Instruction Familiarization-File Arithmetic and Logic, File Search and
- Compare, Bit Shift and FIFO, Diagnostics, Sequencers in and out.
- Communications-Data Highway Plus Communications, -Remote I/O Communications, -ControlNet Communications, -Ethernet Communications, -Message Instruction
- Overview-PID Instruction
Prerequisites: Students should have successfully completed the A-6000 training or have knowledge equivalent to the course description above.
Date: January 17-20, 2022
Times: 830 am – 4:30 pm
Member Cost : $1050
NON Member: $ 2,100
Fee must accompany non-member registration. Cancellation policies apply. Cancellations with less than 10 days notice will be charged. No shows will be charged.