- This event has passed.
Solidworks Fundamentals 1 ( 1/10-1/13/22)
January 10 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Become more efficient with the mechanical software, with this 4 day course!
The SolidWorks-Fundamentals I, 4 day class offers exposure to the SolidWorks mechanical design software to build parametric models of parts and assemblies.
This course is required to attend Solid Works-Fundamentals II.
- Hands on Training from Top Experts!
- Create 3D Parts from 2D Sketches
- Increase Drawing Speed
- Drawing Sheets, Views, Formats & Templates
- Dimensions & Annotations
- Bill of Materials and Tables
- Performance and Display Issues
- Drawing References and Comparison
Date: January 10-13, 2022
Sessions: 4 days
Times: 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
Location: online with live instructor and lab simulations
Member Cost : $940
Non Mbr Cost : $1883