- This event has passed.
Wake-Up to Mfg Webinar: Cyber Security Standards Program (CMMC) & What Companies Need to Know
October 19 @ 9:00 am - 10:30 pm
Wake-up to Manufacturing Webinar
Cyber Security Standards Program (CMMC) & What Companies Need to Know
Being CMMC compliant can benefit any business, because it works to actively improve the organization’s cybersecurity measures!
Any organization hoping to work within the defense contract supply chain will need to meet the standards set by the Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC). Managed by the Department of Defense, the CMMC is a tiered system of compliance measures introduced in 2020 to evaluate cybersecurity preparedness.
Date: Tuesday, October 19, 2021
Time: 9:00 am – 10:00 am, Q&A after
- What is CMMC and why was it created?
- What is the governments role in CMMC and how is it organized?
- CMMC Model and Levels of Certification
- Time lines for organizations to become CMMC compliant
- What types of organizations need CMMC certification?
- Why is CMMC important to businesses of all types and sizes?
- What happens if an organization does not achieve CMMC compliance?
- How does a business start the CMMC certification or compliance process?
- What is the projected future of CMMC compliance spreading to more sectors?
- Jennifer Dangro, VP of Sales & Marketing, Business Information Group
- John Dolmetsch, President, Business Information Group
Zoom Online Meeting – details will be emailed to registrants prior to event