The Manufacturers’ Association is a regional trade organization that is on a mission to ensure that our region’s manufacturing sector not only survives but rebounds stronger than ever! We exist to ensure that critical knowledge is preserved, expanded, and shared with the manufacturing professionals of tomorrow. Founded in 1906, we are the voice of the industry for hundreds of member & non-member organizations in southcentral PA & northern MD!
THE SKILLS GAP in American Manufacturing
New technologies, new processes, and new materials are changing our industry at a pace not seen since the industrial revolution. If your upskilling strategy is struggling to keep up, we can help. We offer an extensive (and always growing) range of training courses and seminars designed to help our region’s manufacturers compete on a global scale. Our region has no shortage of high-paying manufacturing jobs.
Additional Association Benefits Include:
- Skilled Trade Training Courses
- Pre-apprenticeship program
- Group insurance benefits & 401k Program
- HR consulting and recruiting services
- HR surveys and reports
- Networking & educational events
- Workforce development – including programs for new & existing employees
- Many other opportunities that will help your organization thrive!
- View & Download
The Association stands ready to assist businesses in manufacturing and logistics and support them with the knowledge they need to operate, hire, & train smarter!