Competitive Cost + Real Value = Right Retirement Plan
The Manufacturers’ Association Group 401(k) MEAP:
Bringing real value to manufacturers and businesses!
What if you could reduce costs and raise value?
What if you could spend less and get more?
At The Manufacturers’ Association, Lincoln Financial & Langan Financial Group, it’s our mission to deliver the benefits and resources that not only position your company for success but that also help you be the best at what you do as a business.
This 401(k) program is one more important way we make that choice worth it!
Our group 401(k) solution that organizations can offer to join—typically at a group rate. The program gathers many tasks involved in operating a retirement plan and hands them over to third parties, like administrative and investment fiduciaries. So you get the benefit of offering a 401(k) to employees without having to own all of the work, responsibility and liability. It’s easy! The plan allows the employer to focus on their business – the plan performs most of administrative tasks. It Protects You! Employers avoid most compliance concerns to avoid fines and penalties. It’s Cost Competitive! The Multi Employer Aggregation Program offers more services and reduces costs as the plans grow!
- MA Group 401k Program Flyer
- 401k Proposal Brochure
- What is a Multiple Employer Aggregation Program?
- Time to review your 401k program
Is a multiple employer 401K program right for you?
Perception Vs. Reality
We know a lot of considerations come with retirement plans:
- You may be comfortable with the plan you have
- Maybe you don’t think your employees would value such a benefit—or that your benefits can’t compete with larger companies
- Maybe cost is on your mind
The reality is:
- Your plan may be working — but in the group program, you may be able to make it even better and save money
- Retirement plans are some of employees’ most valued benefits
- In the group program, your plan is still your plan — and it helps you keep your competitive edge
- The group rate may be less than you’re already paying
Strength—and value—in numbers
By joining the Manufacturers Association 401(k) program, you get:
- Individual attention.
- Access to potential pricing and service efficiencies — economies of scale — that you may not have by sponsoring a plan on your own.
- The power of a group plan with the flexibility to customize your own plan design — retaining a design that’s working for you or changing to one that will. No need to forfeit your business’s distinct needs.
Meaning, you get to offer a plan that makes sense for you and your employees, vetted by The Manufacturers Association and other businesses like yours, all at a competitive group cost for each business that joins.
Contact our advisors:
Langan Financial Group