Member Involvement & Engagement Opportunities
The Manufacturers’ Association is committed to providing members an opportunity to become more involved. Together, we’re helping manufacturers and high school students to uncover talents and passions that might otherwise go unrealized. Those involved with manufacturing and logistics have a great degree of insight and fresh ideas which the Association and members can benefit from!
The Manufacturers’ Association offers a range of opportunities to get involved:
Participate in one of our Committees:
- Marketing & Membership
- Annual Meeting
- Manufacturers Expo
- Golf Outing
- Workforce Development
- Ambassador Program
- Represent MA to the community
- Part of Marketing & Membership Committee
- Volunteer at our events and engage with our guests
- Events: Annual Meeting, Golf Outing, Manufacturers Expo & Networking Mixers
- Company Tours
- Host students/community for a tour of your business
- Speaking Opportunities
- Topic speakers for students or seminars
- Host a networking event
- At your location, our Center of Excellence or off-site
- Educational Seminars – share your knowledge with others
- Sponsor a Wake-up to Manufacturing Session
Sponsor an Event or Advertise
The Association continues to expand the opportunities for members to advertise their business.
- View our Advertising Opportunities
- Yearly Sponsorship Opportunities
Through our yearly wage and salary and benefit surveys, the Association frequently polls members on issues raised in the community or by fellow members.
The Association offers services to assist manufacturing colleagues in finding new employment situations. Services can be provided in a variety of settings: one to one counseling, job search workshops and job fairs. All services are coordinated with the local Career Link and Work Force Development Board. Also the Association partners with the Career Professional Executives Networking Group (CPENG) in helping those individuals working through a transitional period of their employment by providing networking opportunities within the region.
Want to become more involved? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 717-843-3891