Manufacturers’ Association Apprenticeship Program
Since 2006, The Manufacturers’ Association has provided apprenticeship courses to help meet the needs of local businesses to train and develop skilled workers and to maintain a high quality workforce, improve trade skills to enhance the efficiency and productivity of regional manufacturing.
Apprenticeship 101: Starting an apprenticeship at your company by narrowing the skills gap
- Helping local businesses develop a younger workforce, which today, is nearly 3,000,000 skilled manufacturing jobs short
- Providing instructional, technical and basic skill training for apprentices as part of our mission to support manufacturing in Southcentral PA and Northern MD
- Delivering advanced skills and training far beyond ‘OJT’ or on-the-job training
Our Apprentice Program offers the following registered sponsorship’s:
Automation Robotics Technician | Machinist | Tool & Die Maker | Mechatronics | Industrial Maintenance Technician | Maintenance Mechanic | Quality Control Technician | Industrial Manufacturing Technician (IMT) | Sheet Metal Fabrication | Maintenance Electrician
- Easy enrollment – The Association sponsors you & handles your program paperwork
- College credits – Completed courses can go towards receiving an Associate’s Degree
- Employer led – Regional employers work with the Association to design courses
- Highly-skilled teaching staff – Our instructors are experienced Journeymen
- Programs are also open to the general public interested in the courses in this catalog
Registering NOW for Manufacturing Apprenticeships!
Do you want to influence our students and program?
Join the consortium and be a part of something BIG!
The Consortium consists of registered employer sponsors who have apprentices registered in Association classes. These businesses are invested in the program, and have the opportunity to have a voice in what courses are included.
Questions about our Apprenticeship program?
Contact our Apprenticeship Coordinator Chris Zimmerman at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (717) 843-3891!