Manufacturing & Industrial Online Training
The Manufacturers Association has partnered with Tooling U-SME, an online training provider, to provide virtual training for manufacturers! These online classes offer manufacturing training topics that provides the knowledge and skills needed to create a forward-thinking, safe, and efficient organization.
A properly trained workforce can dramatically improve your bottom line through increased productivity, reduced risk, the ability to leverage new technologies, and more. An investment in workforce training is an investment in your company’s future.
Tooling U-SME & MA Partner Pricing
Partner pricing is for Manufacturers’ Association members who need training solutions specifically for the incumbent workforce in the manufacturing sector. Contact Brian Paterniti, Director of Workforce Development at email@example.com for more information!
- Industry Driven content with new courses released monthly
- Administrative Account to manage training initiatives for your clients
- Smartphone access to courses by downloading the Tooling U-SME app
- Support from your Client Success Manager
Online Training Offers:
- Content developed by industry experts
- Self-Paced and Accessible anytime, anywhere
- Predefined curriculum for each job role
- Engaging and interactive content
- Training knowledge assessments