Health Insurance Programs
Group Medical, Dental and Vision Programs
We are excited to announce we are partnering with Employee Health Advantage.
EHA will assist member companies with healthcare strategies to reduce costs and increase your employee coverage!
What is EHIP?
The EHIP is a Partially Self-Funded, Level-Funded Health Plan
Level Funded Health plans allow employers to pay a preset level premium equivalent which includes fixed costs and maximum claims fund. Because the employer is pre-paying the claims, 100% of the unused funds at the end of the contract period will be returned to the employer as savings!
EHA will bring real strategic solutions to the rising costs of healthcare. Attracting and retaining good employees is hard. Let us help provide a competitive benefits package! EHA reviews your current health plan and strategies and finds alternatives to meet the needs of your culture.
Our mission is simple: Better Benefits, Better Health, Better Life!
- Benefit Plan Review – save on employer premium & FICA taxes
- Strategic Solutions – provides a higher level of coverage & puts $ back in employee paychecks
- Population Health Management
- Specialty RX Programs
Insure Wellness, a cutting-edge healthcare program can reduce premiums, and provide additional coverage for employees. This program is available to companies of 10 or more covered employees.
- Reduces employers’ premium costs by up to 20%.
- Participating employees can see 100% out of pocket coverage for deductibles and copays (excluding prescriptions)
- Participating employees have money added to their paychecks.
- Ways to Finance Healthcare Expenses
To learn more contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org OR
Contact EHA for a review of your current benefits, and insights for saving your bottom line, and protecting your employees benefits.
Employers’ Health Insurance Dental Plan
- Delta Dental PPO dentists generally offer the lowest contracted rates & greatest cost savings.
- Delta Dental Premier dentists have contracted rates that help you save.
- Delta Dental MASCPA Benefits Summary Click Here
- RATE UPDATE: Rates are good through December 2025!
Employers’ Health Insurance Vision Plan
- NVA Benefits Plan Summary Click Here
- NVA has extensive national networks including tens of thousands of ophthalmologists, optometrists, and opticians.
- The networks include well-known optical retailers as well as independent practitioners.
- NVA’s philosophy is to provide subscribers the freedom to go to the provider of their choice without compromising the cost and quality of your vision benefit.
- RATE UPDATE: Rates are good through December 2027!