Course Title:Conducting On The Job Training
What's the secret to turn potential into performance? Proper on the job training!
It is critical for all businesses to be able to have a systematic approach for training new, current or under-performing employees.
This course is held over 2 half days to provide the process to develop and maintain a successful program for those who are charged with developing, monitoring or implementing training and employee progress. ** Enhanced On-The-Job Training will:
*Provide a custom learning experience.
*Increase worker engagement and job satisfaction.
*Develop an internal talent pipeline.
1.Approach to on-the-job training
2. The four elements for a successful OJT program
3. The best ways to deliver effective OJT
4. 7 methods of OJT
5. Standard Instruction Process for OJT
6. Job breakdown (SOPs)
7. Launching on-the-job training
8. Characteristics and competencies of a good trainer
9. Job knowledge and instructional skills; questioning, providing feedback and situational coaching
10. Teaching practice and feedback
11. Follow up and training evaluation
Who should attend? Anyone charged with developing, monitoring or implementing “on the job” training in their organization: designated operations Trainers; Supervisors; Team leads; Mentors; HR Specialists