- This event has passed.
PLC-Diagnostics & Troubleshooting- ASPERS (11/14-11/17/22)
November 14 @ 7:30 am - 4:30 pm
This thirty-two hour, four day training program provides students with hands-on experience in troubleshooting and maintenance.
This course is designed to educate students on how to troubleshoot and diagnose controls related problems by navigating and monitoring RSLogix5000 software. The topics covered include Ethernet networks, connecting to an Allen Bradley ControlLogix/Compact Logic series PLC, navigating RSLogix 5000, and reading basic ladder logic programming.
• Identify and monitor the hardware components of a PLC
• Distinguish between all types of Devices
• Read a PLC I/O electrical schematic
• PLC Designs and Implementations
• PLC status indicators
• PLC I/O schematic
• Connect to an Allen Bradley ControlLogix/CompactLogix PLC through Ethernet.
• Identify physical devices which are connected to the PLC by deciphering I/O schematics and relating them to corresponding data points in the PLC’s tag database.
• Monitor tag values in PLC’s tag database and ladder.
• Read basic ladder logic.
• Uploading and saving a project file.
Dates: November 14-17, 2022
Times : 7:30 am – 4:30 pm
Location: Aspers PA -training partner location
Member Cost: $1050
NON Member: $2,100
Fee must accompany non-member registration. Cancellation policies apply. Cancellations with less than 10 days notice will be charged. No shows will be charged.