- This event has passed.
Managing Sales Objections 2/25/21
February 25 @ 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Sales objections are the cause of, and solution to, almost all of your sales problems.
This must-have sales course addresses the pain that we all have to deal with when trying to get meetings and close deals.
We will teach you how to turn these scary monsters into your competitive advantage with tools and techniques that will build your confidence and win you more sales.
* Members can register for this course and Basic Sales on 2/18 for $400!
*Lunch is included on both days
Facilitated By: Aaron Jacobs – A 20 year seasoned sales professional who brings tips, techniques, and technology to create a unique and successful customer experience for his clients.
- Defining What Sales Objections Are
- Developing Your Confidence
- Understanding the 4 Types of Objections
- How To Control the Objection Process
- Knowing the Difference Between Objection and Rejection
- How To Handle Rejection and Become Rejection Proof
- How to Uncover Objections
- Understanding Decision Makers and their Processes
- Mastering the Self Disclosure Loop
- Preparing For and Rehearsing For Objections
- Improving Your Odds for Achieving the ‘Yes’
- Avoiding Sales Squirrels
- Learning the HELP Method
- Getting Micro Commitments
- Understanding The Objection Override Process
- Controlling Your Emotions
- Becoming a High Performer From Mastering Objections
Date: February 25, 2021
Times: 8 am – 4 pm
Location: MA Training Center-3405 Board Road, York PA 17406
Non Member: $260