- This event has passed.
Solidworks Fundamentals 2 ( 12/13-12/15/21)
December 13, 2021 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
The Solid Works-Fundamentals II Class offers exposure to the Solidworks mechanical design software to build parametric models of parts and assemblies.
Mechanical design experience and completion of the SolidWorks “Getting Started Tutorial” included with the software. You need Part I before taking Part II.
• Create templates and formats that fit your individual needs.
• Incorporate different types of tables into your drawings.
• Apply the skills mastered in Fundamentals I to assemblies.
• Drawing references & comparisons.
• Learn to fix performance & display issues.
• Bill Material & Tables
Date: December 13-15, 2021
Sessions: 3 days
Times: 8 am to 5pm
Cost Member : $780
Cost Non Member: $1418