- This event has passed.
The Leadership Accountability Workshop ( Supervisory & HR 10/27)
October 27, 2020 @ 8:30 am - 12:00 pm
Use this course to fulfill the Supervisory Certificate elective requirements or as a standalone class!
Leadership Accountability is about creating a work culture that motivates employees at all levels in the organization to “Step up to the Plate:”
In this course you will learn how to:
- Minimize the time and energy people spend in unproductive behavior that produces wasted effort and distractions
- Eliminate the “run for cover” mentality, “blamestorming,” finger-pointing and excuse-making that block results from being achieved
- Enable people at every level of the organization to make the connection between their own individual efforts and their targeted results
- Help employees internalize, rather than externalize, the need for change
- Empowers employees “Step up to the Plate” by: improving engagement, ownership, and motivation
- Create a high level of personal investment, and encourages people to keep asking, “What else can I do to achieve the desired result?”
Times: 830 am – 11:30am
Location: 320 Busser Rd, 2nd floor Emigsville PA
Non Member: $ 175