- This event has passed.
The Leadership Accountability Workshop ( Supervisory & HR 12/15)
December 15, 2021 @ 8:30 am - 12:00 pm
Leadership Accountability is about creating a work culture that motivates employees at all levels in the organization to “Step up to the Plate:”
In this course you will learn how to:
- Minimize the time and energy people spend in unproductive behavior that produces wasted effort and distractions
- Eliminate the “run for cover” mentality, “blamestorming,” finger-pointing, and excuse-making that block results from being achieved
- Enable people at every level of the organization to make the connection between their own individual efforts and their targeted results
- Help employees internalize, rather than externalize, the need for change
- Empowers employees “Step up to the Plate” by improving engagement, ownership, and motivation
- Create a high level of personal investment, and encourage people to keep asking, “What else can I do to achieve the desired result?”
Date: December 15
Times: 830 am – noon
Location: 3405 Board Road Suite 100 PA 17406
Non Member: $ 200
Use this course to fulfill the Supervisory Certificate elective requirements or as a standalone class!